Moore Residence, Mooresville, N.C.
The following products were used on the 5,900-square-foot house:
- • 59 squares of GAF Monaco Venetian Coral
• 38 bundles of GAF TimberTex Venetian Coral
• 14 bundles of GAF WeatherBlocker starter strip
• 4 rolls of WeatherWatch ice and water shield
• 4 PermaBoots
• 90 lineal feet of GAF Cobra 3 ridge vent
• Patina faux copper valley flashing
• 6 rolls GAF Tiger Paw synthetic underlayment
This reroofing project took five days in July 2012. The existing roof had suffered hail damage. The homeowner wanted the unique appearance and distinction of terra cotta on the new roof without the hefty price tag.
Photo courtesy of GAF, Wayne, N.J.