The Roofing Industry Alliance for Progress has announced the winners of its 15th annual Most Valuable Player (MVP) Awards, recognizing outstanding roofing workers from Canonsburg, Pa.; Hackensack, N.J.; and Dallas.
The MVP Awards program honors roofing professionals based on their significant contributions in one or more of the following areas: outstanding on-the-job performance; on-the-job safety performance, contributions to a team effort; community service and volunteerism; and other noteworthy contributions.
This 2015 MVP Award winners are:
- Scott Luck, foreman for CentiMark Corp., Canonsburg, Pa.
- John Pesler, foreman for Mile Square Roofing Co., Hackensack, N.J.
- Billy Ward, superintendent for KPOSTCompany, Dallas
- John Whitten, superintendent for KPOSTCompany, Dallas
Additionally, the alliance named the following MVP Award finalists:
- Pedro Arguilles, foreman for Centimark Denver, Denver
- Salvador Delatorre, foreman for Wm. Molnar Roofing Co. Inc., Riverview Mich.
- Brian Kinney, superintendent for Bone Dry Roofing Co., Athens, Ga.
- Edgar Ramirez, foreman, Centimark Corp., Lakeland, Fla.
The Alliance also named Ward as a finalist for outstanding on-the-job performance and Luck as a finalist for other noteworthy contributions and activities.