Fluropon coatings are ideally suited for long-life external use on monumental high-rise structures and pre-engineered buildings’ exterior architectural products made from aluminum, galvanized steel and Galvalume coils and aluminum extrusions. End-uses include: metal roofing and wall panel systems; framing for curtainwall, windows, skylights and entrance systems; louvers and grills, soffits, fascia, mullions, column covers and more.
Examples of projects featuring Fluropon include:
• 930 Poydras residential tower, New Orleans
• Sunnyvale Town Center Target Store, Calif.
• Central Arizona College’s Maricopa Campus, Ariz.
• Dallas Cowboys’ Stadium, Texas
• Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral, Fla.
• Waubonsee Community College, Plano, Ill.
• Guthrie Theater, Minneapolis, Minn.
• Paul David Athletic Training Center at Massillon High School, Ohio
• Aria Resort and Hotel Las Vegas
• Skyventure entertainment facility, Nashua, N.H.
These and other project examples can be viewed on Valspar’s website.
Fluropon, containing a 70 percent PVDF proprietary resin system, meets or exceeds the American Society for Testing and Materials’ stringent standards, the American Architectural Manufacturers Association’s AAMA 2605 high-performance exterior specification. Fluropon demonstrates reliable performance including resistance to harmful ultraviolet rays, chemical degradation, abrasions and humidity.
The Valspar Corporation supports its high-performance Fluropon system with industry-leading technical expertise, color-matching and sustainability resources, responsive customer service and high-priority lead times.