The Roofing Industry Alliance for Progress has announced the addition of three members at the Governor level during 2016’s third quarter, adding $150,000 in funding for progressive research that contributes to the ongoing advancement of the roofing industry.
The alliance’s newest members are:
- Acme Roofing and Sheet Metal Co. Inc., Dothan, Ala.
- Antis Roofing and Waterproofing Inc., Irvine, Calif.
- R&B Roofing LLC, Garland, Texas
Through the generosity of its members, the alliance commits to the following:
- Education and training—Develop programs and projects addressing current and future workplace issues, ensuring a qualified and trained workforce for the roofing industry.
- Technology—Engage collaborative industry segments to embrace innovation and use technology.
- Sustainability—Advocate environmentally sustainable design.
- Philanthropy—Enrich the well-being of the roofing community through scholarships, charitable gifts and endowments.
Alliance membership is reserved to those who commit their pledged amount during a three- to five-year period. All members are entitled to participate in the task forces established to guide the alliance’s agenda and attend the semiannual meeting of the full alliance.