SOPREMA Inc. will be hosting a regional Building Envelope Clinic, in Atlanta on September 23, 2016, for architects, consultants and contractors looking to further their knowledge, network and earn continuing education units. The clinic will be held at the Château Élan Winery & Resort, located at 100 Rue Charlemagne, Braselton, Ga.
The Building Envelope Clinic will begin at 9:00 a.m. and conclude at 3:30 p.m. with a wine tour and tasting, cocktail reception and prize raffle.
“The courses offered at the clinics solidify SOPREMA’s commitment to education for our consultants, contractors and architects,” said Sara Jonas, SOPREMA. “We’re proud to be offering these clinics regionally and to help our current and potential partners achieve credits to keep their accreditations.”
Courses offered during the Building Envelope Clinic include:
• SBS-Modified Bitumen Technology–AIA/RCI Presentation
• PVC Roof Membrane Overview
• Wall Systems and Design–AIA/RCI Presentation
• PMMA/PMA Liquid Applied Membranes –AIA/RCI Presentation
• Vegetated Roofing–AIA/RCI Presentation
To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org.