Triangle Fastener Corporation expands their line of BLAZER Drill Screws with new sizes designed to attach metal panels over rigid insulation. These unique screws have two different threads with a gap in between that eliminates jacking of the panel during installation.
Features and benefits:
- A special ¼-14 “high thread” under the screw’s head secures the metal panel tightly against the head for optimal seal
- Unique unthreaded section eliminates the “jacking” of the panel during installation, improving the drilling and tapping performance
- BLAZER 3 drill point for fast penetration with less effort
- Lengths: 1-7/8-inch, 2-3/8-inch, 3-1/4-inch and 4-inch
- TRI-SEAL 1,000-hours salt spray coating provides over 20-times more corrosion protection than screws with commercial zinc plated
- Available with a zinc alloy cap or stainless steel cap providing corrosion resistance in harsh environments
For more information, visit www.trianglefastener.com.