The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) elected new officers and directors during its 136th Annual Convention March 6-9 in Dallas. Their terms began June 1. Lisa Sprick, president of Sprick Roofing Co. Inc., Corvallis, Oregon, was elected NRCA chairman of the board, and Doug Duncan, president of Nations Roof, Villa Park, Illinois, was elected NRCA chairman of the board-elect. Cheryl Chapman, general manager of Empire Roofing, Fort Worth, Texas; Alex Hernandez, president of Clark Roofing Company, Broadview, Illinois; and Gary Howes, COO of The Durable Slate Company, Columbus, Ohio, were elected vice chairmen for two-year terms.
Additionally, the following were elected as new NRCA directors:
- Danny Davis, president of DAVCO Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., Charlotte, North Carolina
- Piers Dormeyer, president of commercial group for EagleView, Bellevue, Washington
- John Embow, president of Grove Roofing Services, Buffalo, New York
- Jean-Paul Grivas, project manager for Ray Nolan Roofing Co. Inc., Louisville, Kentucky
- Bryan Karel, vice president of operations for Garlock-French Corp., Minneapolis, Minnesota
- John Kiesel, president of Division 7 Roofing, Galena, Ohio
- Michael Kruger, vice president of L.E. Schwartz and Sons Inc., Macon, Georgia
- Christian Madsen, president of Madsen Roofing & Waterproofing Inc., Sacramento, California
- Jake Magalsky, president of Ace Roofing LLC, Wilsall, Montana
- Wendy Marvin, CEO and founder of Matrix Roofing & Home Solutions, Vancouver, Washington
- Sherri Miles, vice president of J.D. Miles & Sons Inc., Chesapeake, Virginia
- Lynn Price, president of Dryspace Inc., Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Jim Prusak, owner of Prusak Roofing Inc., Bridgeview, Illinois
For more information, visit www.nrca.net.