- No special width membrane needed.
- No membrane to install between purlins.
- No penetrations of the new membrane.
- No excess membrane buried in the laps.
- No membrane orientation issues.
- No fastener jacking.
OMG Roofing Products has unveiled a video showcasing how easy it is to install thermoplastic single-ply membranes on standing-seam metal recover projects using the RhinoBond induction welding system. The video offers a step-by-step demonstration of the application and highlights the ways the RhinoBond System eliminates the traditional hassles of this type of application, including the following: