The Reflective Insulation Manufacturers Association International (RIMA-I) held its annual elections in the fourth quarter of 2021 with the following directors being elected to serve a two-year term beginning January 1, 2022:
- President: Sergio Luconi, Prodex www.prodex.com
- Vice President: Bill Lippy, Fi-Foil Company www.fifoil.com
- Secretary/Treasurer: Ralph Dale, Dunmore Corporation www.dunmore.com
- Director: Dan Russell, Innovative Insulation www.radiantbarrier.com
- Director: Bobby Byrd, RoyOMartin www.royomartin.com
- Director: Monty Millspaugh, Reflectix, Inc. www.reflectixinc.com
Board plaques were presented at the November 2021 Board of Directors meeting in Fort Worth, Texas, to each of the candidates above. This is a unique circumstance where all candidates in these positions were elected for a second term. These gentlemen join with the other board existing members:
- Mark Lovan, Echo Tape www.echotape.com
- Mike Boulding, Resisto (Division of Soprema) www.ayr-foil.com
- Past President: Doug Kinninger, Fi-Foil Company www.fifoil.com .
“It is because of hard-working, dedicated professionals listed above, RIMA International and the reflective products industries continue to grow today,” the association noted. “Without them, and all the members within the RIMA International family, this association would not exist.”
For more information about RIMA International, their research and educational data, programs and services, membership and more, visit www.rimainternational.org.