MBCI has launched a new website that combines a sleek look with enhanced functionality that will offer visitors a more elevated online experience. These changes better align with the needs of MBCI customers and support the company’s commitment to delivering unique value through an exceptional customer experience.
The following changes will help users better interact with the site
- Elevated Design. The new site features the modern brand image of MBCI, providing a more visually appealing and user-friendly experience.
- AA conformance. The new site conforms to Level AA guidelines in the Web Content Accessibility guidelines that promote the inclusive practice of removing barriers that prevent interaction with, or access to websites, by people with disabilities.
- Page reorganization. Pages were reorganized to make content easier to read
- Faster load times. Users will notice the reduced time it takes to load pages and content, allowing them to get to the information they need faster.
- Mobile-friendly. Users visiting the site on a mobile device can expect a mobile-friendly site experience.
For more information, visit www.mbci.com.