NRCA elected new officers and directors during its 133rd Annual Convention February 2-6 in Dallas. Their terms began June 1.
Rod Petrick, president of Ridgeworth Roofing Co. Inc., Frankfort, Illinois, was elected NRCA chairman of the board, and Kyle Thomas, vice president of Thomas Roofing Co. Inc., Mobile, Alabama, was elected chairman of the board-elect. Bryan Karel, vice president of operations, Garlock-French Corp., Minneapolis, Minnesota; Sherri Miles, vice president of J.D. Miles & Sons Inc., Chesapeake, Virginia; and Lisa Sprick, president of Sprick Roofing Co. Inc., Corvallis, Oregon, were elected vice chairmen.
Additionally, the following were elected as new NRCA directors:
- Cheryl Chapman, general manager of Empire Roofing Inc., Fort Worth, Texas
- Jennifer Ford-Smith, director of sales for Johns Manville, Denver, Colorado
- Scott D. Gipson, vice president and general manager of FiberTite Roofing Systems, Wooster, Ohio
- Kevin Gwaltney, president of Diamond Roofing, Dodge City, Kansas
- Tammy Hall, director of marketing/service manager for CFS Roofing Services LLC, Fort Myers, Florida
- Paige Harvill, Corporate Project Manager of Nations Roof LLC, Mobile, Alabama
- Peter Horch, owner/CEO of Horch Roofing, Warren, Maine
- Josh Kelly, vice president of product development and innovation for OMG Roofing Products, Agawam, Massachussets
- Ken Kelly, president of Kelly Roofing, Bonita Springs, Florida
- Daniel Kennedy, commercial division manager for Don Kennedy Roofing Co. Inc., Nashville, Tennessee
- C.J. Martin, president/CEO of Showalter Roofing Service Inc., Naperville, Illinois
- Geoff Mitchell, CEO of Mid-South Roof Systems, Forest Park, Georgia
- Jack Moore, president/CEO of West Roofing Systems Inc., LaGrange, Ohio
- Curtis Sutton, president of Rackley Roofing Co. Inc., Carthage, Tennessee
For more information about NRCA, visit www.nrca.net.