The National Roofing Legal Resource Center (NRLRC) has announced its slate of officers for the 2015-16 fiscal year.
Additionally, the following contractors were recently elected to the board:
- Scott Baxter, property management team commercial sales manager at Interstate Roofing Inc., Portland, Ore.
- Timothy Blue, president of Blue’s Roofing Co., Milipitas, Calif.
- John Embow, president of Grove Roofing Services Inc., Buffalo, N.Y.
- John Kalkreuth, president of Kalkreuth Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc., Wheeling, W. Va.
The following will continue their service on the board for 2015-16:
- Chris Adler, president of Adler Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc., Joliet, Ill.
- Kyle Redd, project manager at Redd Roofing Co. Inc., Ogden, Utah
- Kelly Van Winkle, vice president of contracts at King of Texas Roofing Co. LP, Grand Prairie, Texas
NRLRC’s 10-member board of directors is duly elected each year by NRCA‘s leadership.