This Old House is pleased to partner with GAF to present “Protecting the Protectors” – an inspirational contest celebrating essential workers across the country who went above and beyond to protect others during this unprecedented time. Starting May 3rd, This Old House and GAF are inviting viewers and fans to help shine a spotlight on the essential workers who protect all of us – and one deserving winner will receive a brand-new roof!
- Tell us what you or an essential worker you know have done to protect others during this unique time and why you or they could benefit from a new roof.
- Submissions can be made between May 3- June 7 on ThisOldHouse.com
- Grand prize winner will receive a new GAF roof and This Old House will capture the installation and share the winner’s story.
- This Old House will also conduct weekly giveaways each Friday on This Old House’s Facebook page during the contest duration. Five winners will receive This Old House and GAF swag.
- The grand prize winner will be announced in the summer.
“Every day first responders work tirelessly to serve their communities and that has become even more critical over the past year,” said Andy Hilton, Chief Communications Officer and Head of CSR, GAF. “We’re thrilled to partner with This Old House to give back to someone who is so deserving and truly embodies what it means to protect what matters most.”
GAF’s commitment to protect what matters most includes making a positive difference as neighbors and partners in the communities in which it operates. The company will provide a completely new roofing system which includes underlayment, accessories, and Timberline shingles—plus installation for the grand-prize winner of the “Protecting the Protectors” contest. For Official Rules, see here.
For more information, visit www.gaf.com.