Attracting more than 4,200 expo booth visits, the Owens Corning Virtual Business Building Day on Thursday, April 7, offered roofers a day of travel-free training, new tools and ideas to grow their business. The 25-minute educational sessions presented during the expo and training sessions are now available for download-on-demand.
Educational sessions include:
- Creating Raving Fans Through Documentation and Communication, Michael Gogan, Company Cans
- The Modern-Day Customer Journey – Convenience Wins, Chase Charlesworth, Podium
- How to Transform your Company Using Technology, Rachel Roberts, Job Nimbus
- Supercharge Your Business with Owens Corning Roofing Contractor Network Resources, Octavian Avila, Owens Corning
- Helping Contractors Navigate Complex HR and Compliance Challenges, Tracy Burns, HR Services Consultant and Melissa Lockwood, Paychex
- Thriving in a Reputation Economy, Rebecca Mayo, GuildQuality
- Boost Your Close Rate and Revenue, Chris Scoville, Service Finance Company
Remarking on the virtual event, Jon Gardner, national training leader stated, “Data from the virtual event shows roofers continue to have a strong appetite for education and resources to grow their business. More than 3,500 downloads were tracked along with 2,865 video views and 1,351 speaker presentation views. But at the end of the day, the most valuable metric is the information that roofers take away to grow their business.”
For more information, visit www.owenscorning.com/en-us.