Atlas Roofing has hit the road with its roadshow, visiting cities across the country. The purpose of this journey is to help contractors enhance the business skills that will increase their job close rate and maximize customer satisfaction.
“Our roadshows are designed to help contractors outshine the competition and maximize closing opportunities,” says Stan Bastek, Atlas director of Marketing and Sales Development. “We have built a rapport with contractors through events like these, and we, in turn, learn a lot from them.
“The main purpose of this roadshow is to share our ideas with everyone while educating contractors about our product line and marketing programs.”
The 2017 Atlas Roofing Roadshow will feature the following sessions:
- Learn how to become a 3M Scotchgard Shingle Sales Specialist
- Control your cash flow with Genesis Contractor Solutions
- Set yourself apart: Sell on value, not on price and land more jobs
- HP Shingle Technology: How to save both time and money on installation
- Boost your social impact: Learn how to maximize your social media to gain leads and increase referrals.
The Roadshow provides an opportunity for roofing contractors to learn about product innovations and marketing partnerships that can be leveraged from Atlas Roofing. Professional headshots will be taken of all participants, free of charge. And as always, there will be more than $5,000 in giveaways and prizes for the lucky few who win the fun roadshow-themed game show, What’s That Streaking.
“Stan and his crew of Atlas professionals impressed me,” says Josh Thompson of Storm Doctors Inc. in Peachtree City, Ga. at this past year’s roadshow in Atlanta. “They had product knowledge and presentations. Although I’ve wanted to go to one of these events for a while, this was the first time I was able to attend. And I’m going home with some helpful knowledge,”
Atlas Roadshow events are half-day conventions open to contractors, their staff members and Atlas distribution partners. Registration is required to attend, but admission is free. This year, we will hit these markets:
- Oklahoma City – Jan. 26
- Minneapolis – Feb. 1
- Ann Arbor, Mich. – Spring 2017
- Nashville, Tenn. – Spring 2017
- Philadelphia – Spring 2017
- Pensacola, Fla. – Date TBA
- Austin/San Antonio – Date TBA
- Tampa, Fla. – Date TBA
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans – Date TBA
- Dallas – Date TBA